Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Archangel Raphael Affirmation: I Welcome Healthy Situations

Archangel Raphael Affirmation: I Welcome Healthy Situations

For today's affirmation, I turned to my Angels of Light deck by Diana Cooper. I meditated and drew the card for the day and it was the Archangel Raphael card. The card comes with an affirmation: I am happy, healthy, and abundant.

Archangel Raphael is known as the healing angel and he is associated with the color emerald green. Many pray to Archangel Raphael for healing and his name means "God heals." If you have sickness in your body and are in need of physical healing, call on Archangel Raphael.

Archangel Raphael supports and protects you in other areas as well and wants to see you healthy physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually.

Here is a guided meditation that you may use to help you connect to Archangel Raphael.

Here is a music track with an image that may help with your visualization.

After meditating on the Archangel Raphael card, I decided to draw a second card from my Archangel Raphael Healing Oracle Deck by Doreen Virtue. I wasn't shocked to see that the message is in line with the full moon affirmation for today.

The card is "Leave a Stressful Situation Behind" and as I just posted yesterday about detachment rituals and cutting cords under the full, Snow Moon, the card showed up in perfect, divine timing.

We must detach from negative, toxic relationships and then surround ourselves with healthy relationships and positive situations.

If you've struggled to end toxic situations in your life and strive to live a life in harmony with God's highest purpose in your life, then call on the Archangel Raphael for help.

You deserve to be surrounded by love, light, and those who operate on high frequencies. Turn away and detach from those things that are unhealthy to your body, mind, and spirit. Archangel Raphael will help bring healing to all areas of your life.

Bartolomé Estebán Murillo (Spanish, 1617-1682)

Bartolomé Estebán Murillo (Spanish, 1617-1682)